1. I'd suggest you use the OE PCM ignition IF you can.
2. The VB921 is No Longer Available. I have a few if you really need one.
3. Multiple IGBT's work, the settled switch is BIP373, and now included in all MS instructions.
4. Always use original equipment wires or equivalent (Standard motor products) DON'T use MSD, etc.
5. Consider mounting the switches outside of the MS case, even the injector switches. I've not done this, I believe UNA
on the big boards has. There's advantages, won't go into them today. You may want to make a second 'module' to easily
replace the external switch box.
PCM=The ignition/spark controller your Neon came with when it left Belvedere; PowerTrain Control Module, aka Brain,